Sunday, January 8, 2012

A quickie for Tom Woods

Okay - so you know I am an an anarchist.  I'll take a minimalist anti-interventionism stance until I can get to anarchy because, well you can't really go down the path of minarchy without reaching anarchy (I learned from Mises and Rothbard ya know). 


I thought I'd post my new favorite site: Tom Woods' Patriot Polls  (check it!!)


1. He's awesomely intelligent
2. He's running Paul's liberty PAC
3. He's got Adam Kockesh and Ian Cioffi, two of my favorite people!
4. His polls are often hilarious
5. He followed me on twitter? Now can I get Kockesh and Stefan Molyneux on board too?

Until this unemployed IT person (me) can figure out how to customize bloggers ugly links lists, you get quickies!

PLEASE go to http://patriotpolls.com and take the damn funny polls as well as those serious ones!


For Peace - Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment